Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010/01/16 Saturday—15:30~17:30 GEPT Basic 英檢基礎班


While listening to the MP3 file for Unit 21, pay attention to Scott and Tal’s conversation and keep in mind the following questions:
01. Why do the teachers say that people think snakes look scary?
02. Why do people get the shakes?
03. What kind of snakes do the teachers say Taiwan does not have?
04. What shape is a spot?
05. When do the teachers think a snake will bite a person?
+
+


+
+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 20
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01
(O) My friend likes to read about the occult.
02
(X) I like to go for bike rides in beautiful place.
(O) I like to go for bike rides in beautiful places.
03
(X) Nobody really reading knows the fact about the Bible.
(O) Nobody really knows the facts about the Bible.
04
(X) I hope you study a hard for math test today.
(O) I hope you study hard for the math test today.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
ban
禁止
02
dangerous
危險的
03
information
資訊
04
choice
選擇
05
test
考試
06
country
國家
07
city
城市
08
town
鄉鎮
09
area
區域
10
feel
感覺
11
believe
相信
12
unknown
未知
13
mysterious
神祕的
14
magic
魔力
15
religion
宗教
16
true
真實的
17
correct
正確的
18
actually
實際上
19
ride
乘坐
20
horse

21
skateboard
滑板






05
(X) I was much hated math test, when I was a student.
(O) I really hated math tests when I was a student.
(O) When I was a student, I detested math tests.
11
13
(X) Can you believe mysterious Crop Circles make for extra-terrestrial?
(O) Do you believe that the mysterious crop circles were made by extra terrestrial beings?
(O) Do you believe that the mysterious crop circles were made by extra terrestrials?
(O) Do you believe that crop circles are made by extra terrestrial beings?
12
(O) Some people can foresee unknown the future.
(O) Some people can foresee the future.
(O) Some people can foresee unknown events.
14
(X) Horry Potter has a magic human.
(O) Harry Potter has magical powers.
(O) Harry Potter is a human who has magical powers.
(O) Harry Potter is a human with magical powers.
(O) Harry Potter is a boy who possesses magical powers.
15
(O) There are many different religions in Taiwan.









+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 20
Date:
中文名字
Name: Cheery
01
(O) My friend likes to read about the occult.
02
(X) I like to go for ride bicycle in beautiful please.
(O) I like to go for bike rides in beautiful places.
03
(X) Nobody really knows the facts about Bible.
(O) Nobody really knows the facts about the Bible.
04
(O) I hope you study hard for the math test today.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
dangerous
危險
02
information
訊息
03
choice
選擇
04
test
考試
05
country
國家
06
city
城市
07
town
城鎮
08
area
區域
09
feel
感覺
10
believe
相信
11
unknown
未知
12
mysterious
神秘
13
magic
魔幻
14
religion
宗教
15
true
真實
16
correct
正確
17
actually
事實
18
horse

omitted words below:
01
ban


19
ride


21
skateboard








03
04
05
16
(X) Attending country exam is a correct choice.
(O) Taking the national exam is the correct choice.
(O) Taking the national exam is the (right) (better) (best) choice.
13
15
17
(O) Actually, the magic is not true.
(O) Actually, magic is not true.
14
(X) Faith religion makes people mind clear.
(O) (Faith) (Religion) makes people’s minds clear.
(O) Having faith removes despair.
(O) Having faith puts our minds at ease.
18
(X) Gambling on horse race is a very exciting game.
(O) Gambling on that horse race is very exciting.
(O) It is very exciting to gamble on that horse race.
09
10
(O) I believe my feeling.
(O) I believe in my feeling.
(O) I believe in my feelings.










+
+

No comments: