Saturday, April 4, 2009

2009-04-04, Paragraph #1

Story #1, Off to School, Paragraph

 

I turned off the alarm.

I got up out of bed.

Put on my jeans and my T-shirt.

I had a glass of milk.

Got my schoolbag.

Run to the bus stop.

Look at my feet.

I’ve got my slippers on.

Shout, “Oh, No!”

 

I turned off the alarm and I got up out of bed. I put on my jeans and my T-shirt. I had a glass of milk. I got my schoolbag. I Run[RS1]  to the bus stop. Later, I Look[RS2]  at my feet and saw that I’ve got my slippers on. I Shout[RS3] , “Oh, No!”


 [RS1]ran

 [RS2]looked

 [RS3]shouted




Story #1, Off to School, Paragraph



This morning I turn on the alarm clock and got out of my bed. Than I put on my jeans and shirt and drank a glass of milk. Got my schoolbag and ran to the bus stop when I look my feet I get my slippers on. And I shout ’’Oh no”

  This morning, I turn[RS1]  on[RS2]  the alarm clock and got out of my bed. Than[RS3]  I put on my jeans and shirt and drank a glass of milk. [RS4] G[RS5] ot my schoolbag and ran to the bus stop. when[RS6]  I look[RS7]  my feet I get[RS8]  my slippers [RS9] on. And I shout[RS10]  “Oh no”.

 

 


 [RS1]turned

 [RS2]off

 [RS3]Then,

 [RS4]I

 [RS5]g

 [RS6]When

 [RS7]looked

 [RS8]saw that

 [RS9]were still

 [RS10]shouted



Story #1, Off to School, Paragraph

 

Turn off my alarm clock and I got out my bed. I put on my jeans and T-shirt. Have a glass of milk. After got my schoolbag and run to the bus stop. Later I look my feet and I have got my slippers on. I shout,“Oh no!”

 

I turned off my alarm clock and I got out [RS1] my bed. I put on my jeans and T-shirt. I Have[RS2]  a glass of milk. After, [RS3] got my schoolbag and run[RS4]  to the bus stop. Later, I look[RS5]  at my feet and I have got[RS6]  my slippers on. I shout[RS7] ,“Oh no!”

 

 


 [RS1]of

 [RS2]had

 [RS3]I

 [RS4]ran

 [RS5]looked

 [RS6]saw that I still had

 [RS7]shouted


Story #1, Off to School, Paragraph

I turn of the alarm clock and get out of bed, put on my jeans and my T-shirt, have a glass of milk and get your schoolbag, run to the bus stop. Look at your feet, you’ve got your slippers on, Shout “oh no!”

 I turned of [RS1] the alarm clock and get[RS2]  out of bed., I put on my jeans and my T-shirt, and drank have a glass of milk. I and get[RS3]  your[RS4]  schoolbag,[RS5]  run[RS6]  to the bus stop. I[RS7]  Look[RS8]  at your[RS9]  feet, you’ve got your[RS10]  slippers on., I shoutedOh no!”

 


 [RS1]off

 [RS2]got

 [RS3]got

 [RS4]my

 [RS5]and

 [RS6]ran

 [RS7]

 [RS8]looked

 [RS9]my

 [RS10]and noticed that I still had my





No comments: