Saturday, April 11, 2009

2009-04-11, U5

Senior, Volume 39

Unit 05

中文名字

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

topic

主題

(O) What is the topic for today?

(O) What is the topic today?

02

fashion

時尚

 

03

sports car

跑車

 

04

electronics

電子

 

05

wild animals

野生動物

(O) There are many wild animals in South Africa.

06

Benz

賓士

 

07

play lottery

樂透

(O) Though it is hard to win the money by playing lottery, he plays it 3 times a week.

(O) Though it is hard to win money by playing the lottery, he plays it three times a week.

(O) Though it is hard to win the lottery, he plays three times a week.

(O) Though it is hard to win, he plays the lottery three times a week.

08

win

 

09

world

世界

(O) Traveling around the world is her dream.

(O) It is her dream to travel around the world.

10

wide

寬的

 

11

web

 

12

triple

三倍

 

13

food

食物

(O) Kids love to eat junk food.

(O) Kids love junk food.

14

medical

醫學的

 

15

service

服務

 

16

puppy

小狗

(O) There are many puppies on the street nowadays.

(O) Nowadays, there are many puppies on the street.

17

scary

可怕的

(O) I don’t like to watch scary movies and listen to scary stories.

(O) I like to watch neither scary movies nor listen to scary stories.

(O) I don’t like to watch either scary movies or listen to scary stories.

(O) I don’t like to watch scary movies and listen to stories.

(O) I don’t like scary movies but I like scary stories.

(O) While I like scary movies, I don’t like scary stories.

18

play

劇本

 

19

business letter

商業郵件

 

20

ship

 

21

import

進口

 

22

export

出口

 

23

India

印度

(O) My friend is a Tantra and she goes to India three times a year.

24

Tibet

西藏

 

25

China

大陸

 




No comments: