Monday, October 19, 2009

2009/10/17 Saturday—15:30 ~ 17:30 GEPT Basic 英檢基礎班


1. Complete Unit #11 Tell Me About Yourself (pages 28~29).
i) Listen to the MP3 file for this unit.
ii) On your electronic template, word-process the three sentences provided by Andrew and Cylinda at the beginning of the unit.
iii) On your electronic template, word-process all of the “listening” vocabulary as spelled out by Julia, the Chinese translator.
iv) In your own words, word-process one sentence using your choice of any six of the “listening” vocabulary contextually on your electronic template.
v) E-mail ii) + iii) + iv) to winstontaiwan@gmail.com no later than 11:59 p.m. on 2009/10/22.
vi) While listening to the MP3 file, pay attention to Andrew and Cylinda’s conversation and keep in mind the following questions:
01. Where can you find a chat room?
02. What part of Europe is Germany in?
03. What length of hair do most boys have?
04. Where will the next Olympics be held?
05. Who likes to exercise by swimming?
viii) Give yourself a spelling dictation quiz from the vocabulary list on page 28. Press the link below:
+





+
+
+

+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 10
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01
(O) There are ten candles on the cake.
02
(X) Of course. I like ice cream.
(O) Of course I like ice cream.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
delicious
美味
02
subject
科目
03
math
數學
04
science
自然科學
05
history
歷史
06
at

07
library
圖書館
08
store
商店
09
present
禮物
10
cake
蛋糕
11
holiday
節日
12
meet
會合
13
start
開始
14
meal
一餐
15
breakfast
早餐
16
dinner
晚餐
17
supper
晚餐
18
definitely
當然
19
surely
當然
20
wax

21
blow out
吹熄






01
(O) This cake had tasted very delicious.
(O) The cake tasted very delicious.
(O) The cake tastes very delicious.
(O) The cake is very delicious.
(O) The cake is very tasty.
03
(X) I hate math when I was a student.
(O) I hated Math when I was a student.
(O) I hate Math.
07
(O) The library has many different books.
09
(X) My sisters give me a present for my birthday.
(O) My sisters gave me a present for my birthday.
(O) My sisters are giving me a present for my birthday.
 (O) My sisters will give me a present for my birthday.
13
(X) The football game start three o’clock p.m.
(O) The football game starts at three o’clock p.m.
(O) The football game starts at three o’clock in the afternoon.
(O) The football game will start at 3:00 p.m.
(O) The football game started at 3:00 PM.
15
(X) What are you eat breakfast?
(O) What are you eating for breakfast?
(O) What are you going to eat for breakfast?
(O) What did you eat for (your) breakfast?
17
(X) Today, we were having a turkey for supper.
(O) Today, we will have (a) turkey for supper.
(O) Today, we had a turkey for supper.




















+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 10
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01
There are ten candles on the cake.
02
Of course, I like ice cream.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
(X) get together
在一起
02
delicious
美味的
03
subject
科目
04
math
數學
05
science
自然
06
history
歷史
07
at
介系詞+場所
08
library
圖書館
09
store

10
present
禮物
11
cake
蛋糕
12
holiday
節日
13
meet
會回
14
start
開始
15
meal
餐點
16
breakfast
早餐
17
dinner
晚餐
18
supper
晚餐
19
definitely
當然
20
surely
當然
21
(X) was
(O) wax

22
blow out
吹襲
23
(X) make wish
許願
24
(X) look for to
期待
02
(X) My mom makes delicious supper tonight.
(O) My mom is making a delicious supper now.
(O) My mom made a delicious supper tonight.
(O) My mom is going to make a delicious supper tonight.
(O) My mom will make a delicious supper tonight.
(O) My mom’s supper is delicious.
(O) My mom’s supper was delicious.
03
(X) These exam subjects have math, science, social and history.
(O) These exam subjects are Math, Science, Social Studies and History.
(O) There are four exam subjects: Math, Science, Social Studies and History.
(O) Math, Science, Social Studies and History are these exam subjects.
08
(O) You can try borrowing the book from our school library.
(O) You can try to borrow the book from our school library.
11
(X) The cake modeling likely a car.
(O) The Toyota company celebrated its birthday with a “car” cake.
(O) Everyone enjoyed the “car” cake at Toyota’s birthday celebration.
(O) We enjoyed eating a piece of “car” cake at Toyota’s birthday party.
12
(X) There are eleven holidays in China new year.
(O) There are eleven holidays in the Chinese New Year.
(O) Chinese New Year consists of eleven holidays.
(O) Chinese New Year includes eleven holidays.
16
(X) Eat breakfast is an important thing for our daily start.
(O) Eating breakfast is an important (thing) (event) for the start of each day.
(O) Eating breakfast is important for daily living.
(O) To eat breakfast is important for our daily lives.
(O) For a healthy life, eat breakfast every day.
20
(X) Surely, you can make wish on 20th birthday.
(O) Surely, you can make a wish on your birthday.




















+
+
+
+

No comments: