Sunday, October 25, 2009

2009/10/24 Saturday—15:30 ~ 17:30 GEPT Basic 英檢基礎班


1. Complete Unit #12 Too Many On-line Games (pages 30~32).
i) Listen to the MP3 file for this unit.
ii) On your electronic template, word-process the four sentences provided by Jesse and Sophia at the beginning of the unit.
iii) On your electronic template, word-process all of the “listening” vocabulary as spelled out by Gillian, the Chinese translator.
iv) In your own words, word-process one sentence using your choice of any five of the “listening” vocabulary contextually on your electronic template.
v) E-mail ii) + iii) + iv) to winstontaiwan@gmail.com no later than 11:59 p.m. on 2009/10/29.
vi) While listening to the MP3 file, pay attention to Jesse and Sophia’s conversation and keep in mind the following questions:
01. What does the teacher like to do when the weather is nice?
02. How many pieces of chocolate did the teacher eat yesterday?
03. Which is not an example of “trying something different for a change”?
04. When does the teacher say students might have some free time?
05. What does the teacher say that some people think is boring?
vii) Complete the exercise on page 32.
viii) Give yourself a spelling dictation quiz from the vocabulary list on page 30. Press the link below:
+
 

+
ix) Using your MP3 file, listen and read the passage on page 30 of your textbook repeatedly (over and over). Read aloud the passage repeatedly until you master your recitation. You are invited to recite the passage in class on 2009/11/07. You are also invited to have your recitation recorded and analyzed. Practice! Practice! Practice!
+
+


+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 10
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01


02


##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
delicious


02
subject


03
math


04
science


05
history


06
at


07
library


08
store


09
holiday


10
meet


11
start


12
meal


13
breakfast


14
(X) burner
(O) dinner


15
supper


16
(X) be finitely
(O) definitely


17
surely


18
(X) wise
(O) wax


19
(X) blowout
(O) blow out








omitted words below:
09
present


10
cake


13
01
(X) My breakfast eat bread, very delicious.
(O) I ate delicious bread for breakfast.
(O) For breakfast, I ate bread that was delicious.
07
(O) I go to the library to read.
(O) I am going to the library to read.
(O) I will go to the library to read.
(O) I went to the library to read.
09
(X) The holiday I go to Ken ding to take vacation.
(O) I am going to Kenting for my vacation.
(O) I will go to Kenting for my holiday(s).
(O) I went to Kenting for my vacation.
(O) I will take my vacation in Kenting.
(O) I am going to take my holiday in Kenting.
(O) I will vacation in Kenting for my holidays.
(O) For my holiday(s), I will go to Kenting.
03
(X) Today on school math class.
(O) There is a math class at school.
(O) There is math class at school today.
(O) Today, Melody has a math class at school.
(O) I have a math class at school today.




















+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 11
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01
(X) I like to jog in the morning.
(O) I like to go jogging in the morning.
02
(X) ________ is handsome and think friend.
(O) Andrew is handsome and a terrific friend.
03
(X) I have a good friend from germany.
(O) I have a good friend from Germany.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
floor


02
(X) sailing
(O) ceiling


03
wall


04
Internet


05
reply


06
real


07
pleased


08
German


09
northern


10
Europe


11
good-looking


12
attractive


01
(X) Today I scratch very much floor cleanly.
(O) Today, I cleaned my floor very well.
07
(X) Today my very pleased, because my math tests one percentage.
(O) Today, I am very pleased because I got 100 percent on my math test.
(O) I am very pleased with myself today because I earned 100% on my math test.
08
(X) My teacher will speak the German.
(O) My teacher will speak German.




















+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 11
Date:
中文名字:
Name:


01
(X) I like to go jogging at miring.
(O) I like to go jogging in the morning.


02
(X) _______ is a handsome friend.
(O) Andrew is handsome and a terrific friend.


03
(X)
(O) I have a good friend from Germany.


##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯


01
your


02
floor




03
ceiling


04
wall




05
Internet


06
reply




07
real


08
pleased




09
German


10
northern




11
Europe


12
good-looking




13
(X) attracvte
(O) attractive


14






01
(O) Is this your pen?


04
(X) I nit to stand beside the red wall.
(O) I need to stand beside the red wall.
(O) I have to stand next to the red wall.
(O) I must stand in front of the red wall.


07
(O) Is that real?
























+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 11
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01
(O) I like to go jogging in the morning.
02
(X) Angry is a handsome and terrific friend.
(O) Andrew is handsome and a terrific friend.
03
(O) I have good friend from Germany.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
floor
地板
02
ceiling
天花板
03
wall

04
(X) internet
(O) Internet
網路
05
(X) replay
(O) reply
回覆
06
real
真實
07
pleased
愉悅
08
German
德文
09
northern
北歐
10
Europe
歐洲
11
good-looking
好看
12
attractive
迷人
01
(X) My room floor is wood.
(O) The floor in my room is wood.
(O) I have a wooden floor in my room.
02
(X) The restaurant ceiling is living in many mice.
(O) There are many mice that live in the restaurant ceiling.
(O) Many mice live in the restaurant ceiling.
(O) Lots of mice live in the ceiling of the restaurant.
04
(X) We can learn new and different knowledge in internet.
(O) We can learn new and different knowledge from the Internet.
08
(O) To me, German is a very difficult language.
(O) German is a very difficult language to me.
(O) German is a very difficult language for me.
09
(X) Father Christmas was born in a country that is located in Northern Europe Finland.
(O) Père Noël was born in Finland, a country that is located in northern Europe.
(O) Santa Claus was born in Finland, which is a county located in northern Europe.
10
(X) Go Europe travel is my dream.
(O) Going to Europe is my dream.
(O) It is my dream to go to Europe.
(O) Traveling to Europe is my dream.
(O) My dream is to travel Europe.
(O) My dream is to travel (across) (throughout) Europe.




















+
+
L&R—A1
Unit: 11
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
01
(X) I like to go jog in the morning.
(O) I like to go jogging in the morning.
02
(X) Andrew is a handsome and terrific friend.
(O) Andrew is handsome and a terrific friend.
03
(X) I had a good friend from Germany.
(O) I have a good friend from Germany.
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
your
你的
02
floor
地板
03
ceiling
天花板
04
wall

05
Internet
網際網路
06
(X) repay
(O) reply
回覆
07
real
真實
08
pleased
高興
09
German
德語
10
northern Europe
北歐
11
good-looking
好看的
12
attractive
吸引的
03
(X) My room was paint primrose yellow on wall.
(O) The wall in my room was painted primrose yellow.
(O) I painted the wall in my room primrose yellow.
05
(X) Internet is very convenient to look up everything.
(O) It is convenient to look up everything on the Internet.
(O) The Internet is a convenient place to look up everything.
07
(X) The girl is real beautiful.
(O) The girl is really beautiful.
(O) The girl is a real beauty.
09
(X) German is very difficult learn language.
(O) German is a very difficult language to learn.
(O) Leaning German is very difficult.
10
(X) One day, I hope I can go to travel for Northern Europe country.
(O) One day, I hope I can travel to northern Europe.
(O) One day, I hope I can travel to the countries in northern Europe.
(O) One day, I hope I can travel to northern European countries.
12
(X) Chocolate is attractive to every woman.
(O) All women are attracted to chocolate.




















+
+

No comments: