Saturday, September 12, 2009

2009/09/12 Saturday—10:00~12:00 GEPT Junior 全民英檢初級班


1. Self-correct the following five “vocabulary sentences” that you submitted for Unit #11:
02. I’m tired. Therefore, I think I’ll go to bed.
07. All of the cookies have disappeared.
12. Quit roaming around the house.
15. What is our national bird?
16. That light is too bright.
+
+
+
Selected Submitted Homework
+
+
L&R—C1
Unit: 11
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
open
02
soccer
足球
03
spray
04
film
影片
05
plastic
塑膠
06
gone

07
pine
松樹
08
regard

09
(X) wild field
(O) wildlife
田野
10
browse
瀏覽
11
antler
鹿角
12
wool
羊毛
13
harm
傷害



03
(X) She was sprayed with pesticides on her garden flowers.
(O) She sprayed pesticides on her garden flowers.
(O) She sprayed her garden flowers with pesticides.
04
(X) I like to see scientific-knowledge films.
(O) I like to see films about science.
(O) I like to watch scientific films.
05
(O) We should avoid using plastic products.
08
(X) They regard the matter is not important.
(O) They regard the matter as (not important) (unimportant).
(O) The matter is unimportant to them.
10
(X) I like browsing an announcement of new books on the internet.
(O) I like browsing the announcements of new books on the Internet.
(O) I like browsing the Internet for (announcements of) new books.
11
(O) These male elk have large antlers.
13
(X) Eating too much junk food will harm for health.
(O) Eating too much junk food will harm (your) (my) (her) (his) (our) (one’s) health.
(O) Eating too much junk food is harmful to (your) (my) (her) (his) (our) (one’s) health.
(O) Eating too much junk food is harmful.
(O) Eating too much junk food is unhealthy.
02
(X) I am tired therefore I think go to bed.
(O) I’m tired. Therefore, I think I’ll go to bed.
07
(X) All the cookies disappeared.
(O) All of the cookies have disappeared.
09
(O) Quit roaming round the house.
15
(X) What is the national bird?
(O) What is our national bird?
16
(O) That light is too bright.










+
L&R—C1
Unit: 11
Date:
中文名字:
Name:
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
##
Vocabulary
中文翻譯
01
soccer

02
spray

03
film

04
plastic

05
gone

06
pine

07
regard

08
wildlife

09
browse

10
antler

11
wool

12
harm

omitted word below:
01
open





02
(X) A bottle of a bug spray is ninety nine dollars.
(O) A bottle of bug spray is ninety-nine dollars.
03
(O) I have a lot of films of my pets.
(O) I have a lot of films (with) (of) (about) my pets.
04
(O) We can’t live without plastic.
05
(O) My one hounded dollars are gone.
(O) My one hundred dollar bill is gone.
06
(X) There’s a lot of pine trees in Canada.
(O) There are a lot of pine trees in Canada.
08
(O) We live on Antler Avenue.
11
(O) There’s a lot of wool on a sheep.
(O) There is a lot of wool on sheep.
02
(X) I’m tired therefore I think I’ll go to bed.
(O) I’m tired. Therefore, I think I’ll go to bed.
07
(X) All of the cookies are disappear.
(O) All of the cookies have disappeared.
09
(O) Quit roaming around the house.
12
(X) Those dear are so pretty.
(O) Those deer are so pretty.
15
(O) What is our national bird?
16
(O)That light is too bright.
+
+

No comments: