Monday, March 9, 2009

2009-03-07, Unit #18, C

L&R Book B, Part 2

Unit 18

Date: 98.03.07

中文名字:

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

Mars

火星

 

02

Jupiter

木星

 

03

lift

舉起

(X) The goods I would not lift.

(O) The goods will not be lifted by me.

(O) I will not lift the goods (because they are too heavy).

(O) I cannot lift the goods; they are too heavy.

04

possibly

有可能

(X) The weather possibly rain today.

(O) It will possibly rain today.

(O) Today it will rain, possibly.

(O) It will rain today, possibly.

05

most likely

有可能

 

06

Pacific

太平洋

 

07

different

不同

(X) We are having different color hair.

(O) We have different hair color.

(O) We are having our hair colored at the hairstylist’s shop.

08

stinky

(O) I don’t like stinky foods.

(O) I don’t like stinky tofu.

09

emit

釋放

(X) You are a car emit stinky gas.

(O) Your car emits stinky gas.

10

explore

探險

(X) Do you like explore work.

(O) I would like to explore New Zealand.

課文句子

04

(O) Many scientists study animals.

05

(X) There are many different animals.

(O) There are many different animals in the ocean.

07

(X) Who cause the accident?

(O) Who caused the accident?


No comments: