Monday, March 9, 2009

2009-03-07, Unit #18, T

L&R Book B, Part 2

Unit: #18

Date: 98.3.7

中文名字:

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

Mars

火星

 

02

lift

舉起

(O) Please, help me to lift up the table.

(O) Please, help me lift up the table.

03

possibly

可能

 

04

most likely

可能

 

05

Pacific

太平洋

(X) The Pacific Oceans is maximum sea on the Earth.

(O) The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean on (the) Earth.

(O) The Pacific is the largest ocean on Earth.

06

different

不一樣

(X) Her interest is different with me.

(O) Her interest is different from (my interest) (mine).

(O) Her interests are different from (mine) (my interests).

07

stinky

(O) Stinky Tofu is very delicious.

(O) Stinky tofu is very delicious.

08

emit

發出

(X) The firework has emit very beautiful spark.

(O) The fireworks (emit) (emitted) very beautiful sparks.

09

explore

探索

(O) Let’s go to explore.

(O) Let’s go explore (the mountain) (the lake) (the city).

 

05. (O) There are many different animals in the ocean.

08. (O) What is weather like today?

11. (X) My aunt works in the factory.

      (O) My aunt works at a factory.

No comments: