Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009-03-21, #3 Sun Tan, E

#3 Sun Tan  2009-03-14 E

 

(O) It’s a hot day.

(O) Go to the beach.

(X) Put sun lotion on your face, hands, leg, back, and chest.

(O) Put sun lotion on your face, arms, legs, back, and chest.

(X) Put your stair on the seashore and lie down.

(O) Put your towel on the sand and lie down.

(O) You go to sleep.

(O) You wake up.

(X) Touch your hand, your leg, your back and your face.

(O) Touch your arms, your legs, your back and your face.

(X) These hurt.

(O) They hurt.

(X) say, “stupid me!”

(O) Say, “Stupid me!”

 

Sample Paragraph

 

It was a hot day so I went to the beach. I put sun lotion on my face, arms, legs, back and chest. Then I put my towel on the sand and lay down. Soon I fell asleep. Later when I woke up, I touched my arms, legs, back, and face. Oh, they hurt! I said to myself, “Stupid me!”



No comments: