Monday, March 9, 2009

2009-03-07, Unit #18, R

L&R Book B, Part 2

Unit 17

Date: 98.02.28

中文名字:

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

Mars

火星

 

02

Jupiter

木星

 

03

lift

舉起

(O) I can’t lift a heavy dog.

(O) I can’t lift (that) (this) (the) heavy dog.

04

possibly

可能

 

05

most likely

可能

 

06

Pacific

太平洋

(O) I love the ocean named Pacific.

(O) I love the Pacific Ocean.

07

different

不同的

(O) Tigers are different from lions.

08

stinky

臭的

(O) Sometimes I like stinky tofu.

(O) I like stinky tofu sometimes.

09

emit

散發

(O) The remains always emit odor.

(O) The remains of dead animals emit an odor.

10

explore

探險

(O) I like exploring an unknown island.

(O) I like exploring the unknown island.

課文句子

01

(O) The aliens started a global war.

03

(O) He is probably not interested in going.

04

(O) Many scientists study animals.

No comments: