Monday, March 16, 2009

2009-03-14, #3 Sun Tan, F

It’s a holiday. The boy go to the beach you can do sun bath. He put sun liquid on his face, hands, legs, back and body. Put his towel on the sandy and lie down. He get to sleep. He wakes up. This is hurt. The boy say, “stupid me!”





It’s a holiday. The boy went to the beach to sunbathe. He put suntan lotion on his face, hands, legs, back and chest. He put his towel on the sand and lies down. He fell asleep. He woke up. He was hurt. The boy said, “stupid me!”





Sample Paragraph


It was a hot day so I went to the beach. I put sun lotion on my face, arms, legs, back and chest. Then I put my towel on the sand and lay down. Soon I fell asleep. Later when I woke up, I touched my arms, legs, back, and face. Oh, they hurt! I said to myself, “Stupid me!”

No comments: