Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009-03-21, U19, C

L&R Book B, Part 2

Unit 19

Date: 98.03.21

中文名字:

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

tie

領帶

(O) My husband has many ties.

02

delicious

美味的

(O) There is a lot of delicious food on the table.

03

Taiwanese

台灣人

(O) We are all Taiwanese.

04

surprise

驚訝

(X) My son received a gift. He’s very surprise.

(O) My son (just) received a gift. He (is) (was) very surprised.

(O) My son was very surprised when he received a gift.

05

curious

好奇

 

06

tradition

傳統

 

07

catch criminal

抓犯人

(X) I saw a police catch criminal at last night.

(O) I say the police catch a criminal last night.

(O) Last night, I say a police officer catch a criminal.

08

steal

(O) That man steals money.

(O) That man stole (some) money.

09

suddenly

意外地

 

10

(X) warning

(O) warn

警告

(X) The street front has a slogan warning.

(O) There is a warning sign on the street.

課文句子

01.

(X) I can’t decide with cookie to eat.

(O) I can’t decide which cookie to eat.

02.

(X) Do you went to send an e-mail to grandma?

(O) Do you want to send an e-mail to grandma?

03.

(X) Don’t forget to the your shoes.

(O) Don’t forget to tie your shoes.

10.

(X) Please drive me to work, so I not late.

(O) Please drive me to work so I’m not late.


  Missing words: #4 married; #12 catch; #13 criminal

No comments: