Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009-03-21, U19, T

L& R Book B, Part 2

Unit: #19

Date: 98.3.21

中文名字:

English

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

tie

領帶

(X) I want to buy a new tie for my farther.

(O) I want to buy a new tie for my father.

02

delicious

美味

(O) My mom’s fried white radish patty is very delicious.

03

Taiwanese

台灣的

(X) Taiwanese pearl milk tea is famous drink.

(O) Taiwanese Pearl Milk Tea is a famous drink.

04

be married to

..結婚

(X) Harry are married to Susan in this weekend.

(O) Harry is going to marry Susan this weekend.

(O) Harry and Susan will get married this weekend.

(O) Harry and Susan will marry this weekend.

05

surprise

驚喜

 

06

curious

好奇

(X) The child is curious to anything.

(O) The child is curious about everything.

07

tradition

傳統

(X) Everyone country’s tradition is different.

(O) Every country has different traditions.

(O) Everybody follows a different tradition.

08

catch

逮捕

(O) The police had to catch a scoundrel.

09

criminal

犯人

 

10

steal

 

11

suddenly

意外

 

12

warn

警告

 

02. (X) Do you want send an E-Mail to grandmother?

      (O) Do you want to send an e-mail to Grandma?

05. (X) I say police officer is my duty to i help you.

      (O) As a police officer, it’s my duty to help you.

06. (X) Because busy was slow we close shop early.

      (O) Because business was slow, we closed the shop early.

08. (X) Don't speed want you drive to work.

      (O) Don’t speed when you drive to work.



No comments: