Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009-03-21, U19, W

L&S Book B, Part 2

Unit: 19

Date: 2009/3/13

中文名字:

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

 

01

tie

(X) I give a tie that is long, to my dad.

(O) I gave a long tie to my dad.

(O) I gave my dad a long tie.

02

delicious

(O) I like this delicious chicken.

03

Taiwanese

(O) I can speak Taiwanese well.

04

surprise

(O) You will have a surprise.

05

curious

(X) I am curious a bout

(O) I am curious about the test.

(O) I am curious about what is on the test.

06

catch

(O) Can you catch a butterfly?

07

criminal

(O) He does a lot of criminal stuff.

(O) He does a lot of criminal activities.

(O) He is a criminal.

08

steal

(O) He steals lots of money.

(O) He stole lots of money.

09

suddenly

 

10

warn

 

 

03

(X) Don’t to forget to tie your shoes.

(O) Don’t forget to tie your shoes.

06

(X) Because bisneis was slow, we close the shop early.

(O) Because business was slow, we closed the shop early.

08

(X) Don’t speed when you go to woke.

(O) Don’t speed when you go to work.

11

(X) Let’s walk slowly I am tired.

(O) Let’s walk slowly; I’m tired.


  Missing words: #4 married; #8 tradition; #10 taking



No comments: