Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009-03-21, U19, F

L& R Book B, Part 2

Unit 19

中文名字:

English Name:

#

Vocabulary

中文翻譯

 

01

tie

領帶

(X) Do you want buy a tie for dad?

(O) Do you want to buy a tie for Dad?

02

delicious

美味

(O) The foods are delicious.

03

Taiwanese

台灣人

 

04

surprise

驚喜

(X) Let’s give a surprise for mother, when her birthday.

(O) Let’s give Mother a surprise (on) (for) her birthday.

(O) Let’s give a surprise for Mother (on) (for) her birthday.

05

curious

好奇

 

06

tradition

傳統

(X) This is a tradition temple.

(O) This is a traditional temple.

(O) It is a family tradition to pray for good luck at this temple.

07

catch

捕捉

 

08

criminal

犯人

 

09

steal

(O) It isn’t right to steal.

10

suddenly

突然

 

11

warn

警告

(X) I warn you again, don’t play knifes!

(O) I will warn you again: don’t play with knives.

01

(X) I can’t decide which cookies to eat.

(O) I can’t decide which cookie to eat.

02

(O) Do you want to send an e-mail to grandma?

08

(O) Don’t speed when you drive to work.

04

(X) Let’s walk slowly I’m tired.

(O) Let’s walk slowly; I’m tired.



No comments: