Monday, March 16, 2009

2009-03-14, #3 Sun Tan, C

(O) It’s a hot day.

(O) Go to the beach.

(X) Put suntan lotion on your face, hand, legs, back and body.

(O) Put suntan lotion on your face, arms, legs, back and chest.

(X) Put your towel on the sand and land.

(O) Put your towel on the sand and lie down.

(X) You get to sleep.

(O) You go to sleep.

(O) You wake up.

(X) You touch your hand, your legs, your back and your body.

(O) Touch your arms, your legs, your back and your face.

(X) The he stupid, stupid me.

(O) They hurt.

(O) Say, “Stupid me!”

Sample Paragraph

It was a hot day so I went to the beach. I put sun lotion on my face, arms, legs, back and chest. Then I put my towel on the sand and lay down. Soon I fell asleep. Later when I woke up, I touched my arms, legs, back, and face. Oh, they hurt! I said to myself, “Stupid me!”

No comments: