Monday, March 16, 2009

2009-03-14, #3 Sun Tan, R

(O) It’s a hot day.

(X) A boy goes to the beach.

(O) Go to the beach.

(X) He puts suntan lotion on his face, hands, legs, back and body.

(O) Put suntan lotion on your face, arms, legs, back and chest.

(X) Then, he paves a bath towel on the sands.

(O) Put your towel on the sand and lie down.

(X) He gets tired soon.

(O) You go to sleep.

(X) After a few minutes, he wakes up.

(O) You wake up.

(X) He touches his hands, legs, back and face again.

(O) Touch your arms, your legs, your back and your face.

(X) Then, he says “Stupid me.

(O) Say, “Stupid me!

Sample Paragraph

It was a hot day so I went to the beach. I put sun lotion on my face, arms, legs, back and chest. Then I put my towel on the sand and lay down. Soon I fell asleep. Later when I woke up, I touched my arms, legs, back, and face. Oh, they hurt! I said to myself, “Stupid me!”


No comments: